Kansas City, Missouri
1.38-acre Infill Site
140 Luxury Apartments
9,907 SF of Retail
531 Grand is a Class A+ mixed-use development in the historic River Market. The six-story infill development encompasses luxury apartments, resort-caliber amenities, and street-level retail built atop underground parking.
Construction challenges related to the site development, including the discovery of remnants of previously demolished buildings on the site as well as a large underground retaining wall.
- 1.38-acre urban infill site
- 140 luxury-caliber apartments with high-end finishes and 9 and 10-foot ceiling heights
- 9,907 SF street-level retail
- U-shaped building surrounds large pool deck built atop the parking garage with views of the downtown skyline, cabanas, a spa, and other resort-style amenities
- Other amenities include a clubhouse with dining, lounges, billiards, and entertaining areas, a fitness center, dog wash, car charging stations, and bike locker, repair and wash stations
- Located one block from KC Streetcar stop
2019 Capstone Award – Multifamily | Kansas City Business Journal