AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
Gateway Medical Office Building
Multi-tenant specialty clinics
This new three-story facility consolidated several outdated, undersized, and inefficient clinics across the AdventHealth system into a single, on-campus clinic.
The new building was constructed on an active and expansive medical campus — safety, first-responder and patient access to the campus, site logistics, and staging and phasing were paramount considerations throughout construction
In addition to constructing the new building, Titan was also retained to provide tenant finish for various specialty practices within the new building.
- Remediation of contaminated site without impact to schedule or budget
- Collaboration with a large and specialized design team, extensive stakeholder groups, city officials, and owners
- Adherence to a stringent schedule to ensure physician practices could relocate operations to new facility on schedule to minimize clinic downtime
- Aggressive financial requirements
- Complex, specialized clinical requirements
- Project was completed with 0 safety incidents and 0 lost time accidents
- Sustainable features were incorporated throughout